Current Change Log
- Fixes for drawing bugs in some applications that use vector graphics, or
tend to be fairly old.
- Beta level support for the win8 developer preview, use /8 when connecting to a win8 machine. Don't use /s with /8.
- Enabled the 104 key keyboard. Enable it with the degree sign on the webos keyboard
- Fixed a CPU consumption issue
- Fixed a resume from carded mode bug.
- Development version, never submitted to HP
- Fixed the performance issue when the screen is panned. There is a "bug" in the 0.2.8 version, that causes the panning to be enabled when the on-screen keyboard is up, even though it is now decoupled. To avoid this in the current version, make sure to press down toward the bottom of the screen when tapping with three fingers.
- Added an option to leave the sound at the remote server
- Added a replacement on-screen keyboard, which works but is currently ugly, so its disabled
- Added an option to reset the device license during connection, this is necessary if "internal license" errors are seen with w2k8
- Sound support added. Large buffers are being used to avoid audio skipping which causes audio/video sync issues. This will be corrected in the future. For now its an option for people looking to hear beeps/bells but is useless for video.
- Console mode switch added.
- More performance improvements in the basic memory blit from cache path.
- Performance improvement in the color mapping.
- SSL/RC4 encryption performance improvements, although 45% of the CPU time continues to be spent encrypting/decrypting the stream under heavy load.
- (not webos) Linux hardware surface alpha channel bit position fixes to correct a colorization problem.
- Apply the latest rdesktop 1.7 patches.
- Fixed a CPU consumption problem on the initial hostname entry screen.
- Allow '-' and '_' and some other symbols in the username/hostname entries.
- Fixed some drawing bugs.
- When the on-screen keyboard is active, screen->screen blit operations can be corrupted.
- Pattern blit, failing to update full entire region, for example the background in acrobat.
- Double mouse click tweaks, to make double clicking easier. The location of the first click, is used for the second click if they arrive within 250ms and are within a 25px radius. Final sdl updates are now being made by a background thread running on the second CPU, when the keyboard is inactive. This is webos only, and doesn't work with linux/windows hardware surfaces.